xfce --prefix behaviour

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Sun Jul 7 15:56:22 CEST 2002

El dom, 07-07-2002 a las 02:16, Jasper Huijsmans escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that when you use ./configure --prefix=/usr in xfce you
> still get the data and the configuration in /usr/local. This doesn't
> seem right to me.

I agree with you. The locale dir is another one that does not get set.
Instead you have to specify the following options (which could be made
relative to --prefix unless specified on the configure command line).

 --with-data-dir=DIR     Set XFce data directory to DIR
 --with-conf-dir=DIR     Set XFce configuration directory to DIR
 --with-locale-dir=DIR   Set XFce locale directory to DIR
 --enable-gtk-engine=PFX path to GTK engine libraries

Edscott