xfpager, and general observations

Dmitry DELTA Malykhanov d726f6e at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Mon Aug 19 07:45:49 CEST 2002

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, Harry Putnam wrote:
> Dmitry DELTA Malykhanov <d726f6e at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG> writes:
>
> > So everything works as expected? Cool.
>
> Yes,  Sorry I thought I had made that clear several messages back.

No, that's fine. I just had a crazy weekend. :) Tried to do a lot of
things as the same time.

> > Unfortunately, we haven't found the root of the problem (was is a typo in
> > your xfwmrc or hard-to-find bug in xfce). But if it's working for you
> > now... Probably we should put it on hold, until you will experience it
> > again. What do you think?
>
> Yes, but is there something else that needs work?

Well, we always can think of something... :)

--
It's me -- Delta at SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.lonestar.org

"I don't advise it, citizen, mn-e-eh... I don't advise it. You'll be eaten."