xfpager, and general observations

Dmitry DELTA Malykhanov d726f6e at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Mon Aug 19 07:33:25 CEST 2002

So everything works as expected? Cool.

Unfortunately, we haven't found the root of the problem (was is a typo in
your xfwmrc or hard-to-find bug in xfce). But if it's working for you
now... Probably we should put it on hold, until you will experience it
again. What do you think?

P.S. BTW, my problem with xmms refusing to stay sticky came back, however
the xfpager is still honoring the geometry settings.

--
It's me -- Delta at SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.lonestar.org

"I don't advise it, citizen, mn-e-eh... I don't advise it. You'll be eaten."