[Xfce-biz] Gaging interest

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Mar 17 21:49:18 CET 2003

	Ok, let's see what we can come up with WRT potential donations to
the project.  What could we put any funds gathered towards?  Anyone have
any ideas?  I can remember the suggestion to compensate Chuck for the
hosting and stuff.  What else could be done?  One thing I was thinking of
was the possibility of doing some "marketing" for the project.  Xfce is as
good or better than GNOME/KDE and I think would benefit from more
exposure.

Thoughts?

--
Farewell neighbor.  Thank you for giving us a safe place for so many
years.