[Xfce-biz] New list

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Jan 25 22:28:41 CET 2003

	Thanks to Chuck, we now have a list to discuss the implementation of
donations/contributions to the xfce project.  It is intended as a means
for working out the details for making something happen.  I think this
will only be a temporary list, but it might end up being useful
long-term.

	Right now I'd like to keep the list in stealth mode (i.e. not publicize
it's existence) until there's some plan for managing this in place.

--
"Khaaaaamaaayyyy, Haaaaamaaaayyyy, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
                -- Goku, 'Dragon Ball'