[Xfce-apps] So what?

Tomas Schertel tschertel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 11:31:11 CET 2005

Hey. I replied past messages...
But I don't have enough time to be _full time_ on site.
When I said I would help, I was thinking on contribute searching apps
and themes...
I don't have even english good enough to maintain a site...

Now, going on point.
I think directory.xfce.org is better... It's a macro choice.
apps.xfce.org is micro, talks just about apps.. ?:)
about which cms to use, there is an option everyone knows - drupal
(http://drupal.org/).
Drupla is the cms used by Mozilla Foundation...
We got also Mambo (http://mamboserver.com/). Everyone says that mambo
is very simple to manage. I really don't know...

I hope I helped...