[Xfce-apps] So what?

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Tue Feb 15 10:00:50 CET 2005

Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> Since it has been very quiet in here for the last days, I thought I
> raise the basic questions again:
>
>  1) directory.xfce.org or apps.xfce.org - only apps or apps+themes?

I would go for directory... shall we rename everything for convenience?

>  2) which cms/wiki/blog/<whatever>?
>  3) Who's going to manage this?

That's up to the 5 individuals that are also subscribed to this
mailinglist but yet haven't reacted in anyway to my previous 2 messages.
I hope that they understand that we're serious and that we're also not
going to kick their asses around to do stuff, since we have other stuff
to do (like coding or managing the site).

Please, a sign of life?

sofar