ANNOUNCE: thunar 4.18.3 released
alexxcons at xfce.org
Fri Jan 20 23:31:49 CET 2023
thunar 4.18.3 is now available for download from
What is thunar?
Thunar is a modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment. It has
been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its user
interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any confusing or
useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good start up time
and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using Assistive
Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 4.18.3
Bugfix release on the 4.18 branch, mainly to get thunarx-python back to
work again (e.g. RabbitVCS and Arronax), which suffered from a
regression inside thunar itself.
- Prevent Critical when changing directory (#1014)
- Keep hidden toolbar hidden after Ctrl+L (#1011)
- Prevent jumping cursor on file deletion (#910)
- Prevent Critical when file counting is enabled
- Properly handle resident thunar plugins (#1007)
Albanian, Czech, Finnish, Galician, Greek, Spanish, Swedish
More information about the Xfce-announce