ANNOUNCE: gigolo 0.5.2 released
landry at xfce.org
Wed Mar 24 19:55:12 CET 2021
gigolo 0.5.2 is now available for download from
What is gigolo?
Gigolo is a frontend to easily manage connections to remote filesystems
using GIO/GVfs. It allows you to quickly connect/mount a remote
filesystem and manage bookmarks of such.
Release notes for 0.5.2
A bugfix and translation update, a new icon, various cleanups.. thanks
to all contributors !
- Update TODO
- Refresh Glade file, drop unused tab labels (fixes #13)
- move the logic setting GtkSpin port value to setup_for_type() (#11)
- Use new icon in window titlebar
- Fix compilation warnings
- autoconf: Some updates
- Only show an error dialog if the host field is visible/required
- Remove capitalization from icon name
- Update GenericName (#2)
- Fix comment style.
- Remove GSourceFunc casts
- Update Makefile.am
- Add gigolo.ui to POTFILES.in (Issue #6)
- Added new icons following new style and reverse DNS format.
- Add new README.md and update AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
- Add basic GitLab pipeline
- Bug #16717: Move from exo-csource to xdt-csource
- Translation Updates:
Albanian, Arabic, Armenian (Armenia), Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian,
Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish,
Dutch, Eastern Armenian, English (Australia), English (Canada),
Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew,
Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Interlingue, Italian, Japanese,
Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Occitan
(post 1500), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Russian,
Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Turkish,
Ukrainian, Urdu (Pakistan), Urdu, Uyghur
More information about the Xfce-announce