ANNOUNCE: exo 4.16.3 released
alexxcons at xfce.org
Tue Dec 7 22:11:51 CET 2021
exo 4.16.3 is now available for download from
What is exo?
Exo is an Xfce library targeted at application development. It contains
various custom widgets and APIs extending the functionality of GLib and
GTK. It also ships utilities for defining preferred applications,
mounting storage devices and more.
Release notes for 4.16.3
Bugfix release on the 4.16 branch.
Here the changelog:
- Dont reduce selection in single click mode (Issue #71)
- Add typecheck to prevent Gtk-CRITICAL (Issue #63)
- exo_strdup_strftime: Support additional encoding (Issue #66)
- Free hover_path in tree-view if not NULL
- Fix compilation warnings
- exo-icon-chooser-dialog: Focus filter entry by default
- exo-icon-chooser-dialog: Set default to show to all icons
- exo-icon-chooser-dialog: Speed up sorting the icon view model
More information about the Xfce-announce