ANNOUNCE: xfce4-screensaver 0.1.9 released
smd.seandavis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 01:02:10 CET 2020
xfce4-screensaver 0.1.9 is now available for download from
What is xfce4-screensaver?
xfce4-screensaver is a screen saver and locker that aims to have simple,
sane, secure defaults and be well integrated with the desktop.
xfce4-screensaver is a port of MATE Screensaver, itself a port of GNOME
Screensaver. It has been tightly integrated with the Xfce desktop,
utilizing Xfce libraries and the Xfconf configuration backend.
Release notes for 0.1.9
Please note that this is a development release.
- Replace deprecated GTimeVal usage
- Rebuild windows on monitor reconfiguration
- Draw overlays during window reconstruction to protect screen
- Do not activate DPMS when screensaver is inactive (bug #16327)
- Better handling of multi-monitor and lid-close events (bug #16102)
- Update LINGUAS (bug #15949)
- Fix decimal properties when running through atof
- Return 1 on lock command failure (bug #15945)
- Rename 'Pictures folder' to 'Slideshow' (bug #15589)
- Raise NameError and TypeError (bug #15830)
- Fix float parsing error (bug #16295)
- Fix inhibitor proxying (bug #16356)
- Fix inhibitor listing in xfce4-screensaver-command (bug #16355)
- Add systemd sleep inhibitor (bug #15929)
- Fix dbus inhibition (bug #16365)
- dbus: Prevent overzealous activation (bug #16365)
Albanian, Belarusian, Czech, Finnish, Galician, Hebrew, Italian,
Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil),
Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
More information about the Xfce-announce