ANNOUNCE: thunar 4.15.1 released
alexxcons at xfce.org
Thu Jul 2 11:27:05 CEST 2020
thunar 4.15.1 is now available for download from
What is thunar?
Thunar is a modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment. It
has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 4.15.1
This is a development release of Thunar aiming the upcoming release of
The main purpose of this release is to fix some regressions which were
introduced by the bigger changes in 4.15.0.
As well I am pleased to present you the long pending "queued file
transfer" feature, provided to you by Cyrille.
Feedback from early adopters would be very welcome !
- Shorten strings for different views (Issue #247)
- Segfault when file is created while files are selected (Issue #339)
- Thunar hangs when closing windows using CTRL+W (Issue #336)
- Regression: Missing accelerators for bookmark items (Issue #331)
- Fixed SEGV when the side pane is hidden (Issue #335)
- Regression: Window menu not updated properly (Issue #320)
- Support queued copy (configurable) (Issue #294)
- Regression: "Create Archive..." doesn't show (Fixes #329)
- Translation Updates:
Albanian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan),
Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, French, Galician, Hebrew, Italian,
Kazakh, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish,
More information about the Xfce-announce