ANNOUNCE: exo 0.12.6 released
smd.seandavis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 03:20:33 CEST 2019
exo 0.12.6 is now available for download from
What is exo?
Exo is an Xfce library targeted at application development. It contains
various custom widgets and APIs extending the functionality of GLib and
GTK+. It also ships utilities for defining preferred applications,
mounting storage devices and more.
Release notes for 0.12.6
- Add trailing ";" to mimeapps.list (Xfce #15087)
- Clear bad entries from mimeapps.list (Xfce #15046, #15238)
- Synchronize default applications to gio-mime (Xfce #14633)
- Disable emoji menu in type-ahead search (Xfce #15451)
- Enable dismissal of "Failed to open default" dialogs
- Related: https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/4142
- If the error can be safely ignored, the user is able to dismiss it.
After changing defaults, the dismissal is forgotten.
Albanian, Armenian (Armenia), Bulgarian, Chinese (China), Chinese
(Taiwan), Croatian, Danish, French, Galician, German, Hungarian,
Icelandic, Interlingue, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese
(Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
More information about the Xfce-announce