ANNOUNCE: parole 1.0.0 released
smd.seandavis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 05:28:07 CET 2018
parole 1.0.0 is now available for download from
What is parole?
Parole is a modern simple media player based on the GStreamer framework
and written to fit well in the Xfce desktop.
Release notes for 1.0.0
This is the first stable release of the Parole 1.0.x series!
- Added "Automatic" video output option. This uses the autoimagesink to
provide the best available video sink for the environment,
the dreaded 'Could not initialise Xv output' error (Xfce #11950)
- Fixed 32-bit crashes when using the MPRIS2 plugin (LP #1374887)
- Fixed crash on "Clear History" button press (LP #1214514)
- Fixed appdata validation (Xfce #13632)
- Fixed full debug builds and resolved implicit-fallthrough build
- Replaced stock icon by freedesktop.org compliant option (Xfce #13738)
Albanian, Arabic, Asturian, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (China),
Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia),
Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic,
Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay,
Norwegian Bokmål, Occitan (post 1500), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese
(Brazil), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish,
More information about the Xfce-announce