ANNOUNCE: xfce4-verve-plugin 2.0.0 released
isaacschemm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:37:56 CEST 2018
xfce4-verve-plugin 2.0.0 is now available for download from
What is xfce4-verve-plugin?
The Verve panel plugin is a comfortable command line (or smartbookmark)
plugin for the Xfce panel. It supports several nice features, such as:
- Command history
- Auto-completion (including command history)
- Open URLs and e-mail addresses in your favourite applications
- Expansion of variables in directory names with wordexp, and variable
and alias support in commands by running them through current shell
- Optional support for sending ! and \ queries to DuckDuckGo
- Configurable foreground and background colors
- Custom input field width
Release notes for 2.0.0
This is the first GTK+ 3 release.
verve-focus has been dropped, because I don't have the knowledge or time
necessary to maintain it. If you can get it working, let me know.
Other than the removal of verve-focus, this release has the same
features as xfce4-verve-plugin 1.1.1, including the new background and
foreground color settings.
More information about the Xfce-announce