ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.6.15 released
acs82 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 5 23:22:15 CEST 2018
thunar 1.6.15 is now available for download from
What is thunar?
Thunar is a modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment. It
has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.6.15
This is a bugfix release.
- Thunar User Configurable Actions do not work for remote locations (bug
#7652) patch from (bug#7305)
- replaced links to "http://thunar.xfce.org/" with
- SIGSEGV when thumbnailer is under heavy load after opening many tabs
- Fixed creation of .desktop file when dropping URL into folder
- Restoring non-empty folders leaves copy in Trash (bug #13535)
- Translation updates: Persian (Iran), Portuguese, Swedish
More information about the Xfce-announce