ANNOUNCE: xfconf 4.13.3 released
ali at xfce.org
Mon Jul 24 14:03:37 CEST 2017
xfconf 4.13.3 is now available for download from
What is xfconf?
Xfconf is a flexible, easy-to-use configuration management system.
Release notes for 4.13.3
This is bug fix release from the development branch targeting Xfce 4.14.
This release addresses the following issues.
- Flush dbus connection on xfconf_shutdown to flush pending messages
- Properly use xfconf_shutdown in xfconf-query so changes take
- Check and warn for invalid GPtrArray on conversion from GValue to
GVariant. Caused by wrong old usage of g_value_set_boxed which was
followed by xfconf_array_free.
Also Thanks for Romain B (Skunny) for the following:
- Fix some build issues in AM subdir-objects
- Fix some autogen.sh warnings
- Better documentation processing.
More information about the Xfce-announce