ANNOUNCE: xfce4-session 4.13.0 released
eric.koegel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 18:31:12 CEST 2017
xfce4-session 4.13.0 is now available for download from
What is xfce4-session?
The Xfce session manager controls the loading of applications when Xfce
is started. It also handles logging out, shutting down, and rebooting.
Release notes for 4.13.0
[Please note that this is a development release.]
- xfsm has been ported to Gtk3.
- xfsm now does session management for clients using the Gtk
- xfsm has been ported to GDBus.
- Add a switch user button to the logout dialog (Bug #10345)
- UPower dependency has been removed as the suspend/hibernate dbus
were dropped from it.
- Handle screensaver with it's own object (Bug #12603)
- Fix a crash when warning about the screenlocker (Bug #12603)
- When locking fallback to xflock4 first (Bug #12603)
- Add switch-user to the xfsm-logout program
- Translation updates: am, ast, ca, da, de, el, en_AU, es, fi, fr, gl,
hr, hu, id, is, it, ja, kk, ko, lt, ms, nb, nl, nn, oc, pl, pt,
ru, sk, sr, sv, th, tr, uk, zh_CN, zh_TW
More information about the Xfce-announce