ANNOUNCE: xfmpc 0.2.3 released

Landry Breuil landry at xfce.org
Thu Jun 30 21:13:49 CEST 2016

xfmpc 0.2.3 is now available for download from

  http://archive.xfce.org/src/apps/xfmpc/0.2/xfmpc-0.2.3.tar.bz2
  http://archive.xfce.org/src/apps/xfmpc/0.2/xfmpc-0.2.3.tar.bz2.md5
  http://archive.xfce.org/src/apps/xfmpc/0.2/xfmpc-0.2.3.tar.bz2.sha1
  http://archive.xfce.org/src/apps/xfmpc/0.2/xfmpc-0.2.3.tar.bz2.sha256

What is xfmpc?
==============

A graphical GTK+ MPD client focusing on low footprint.

Website:
  http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/applications/xfmpc

Release notes for 0.2.3
5 years without a release.... so only some smallish bugfixes, but 5
years worth of translations, kudos to our awesome translators - at some
point, their work has to reach the end-users :)

- Fix ambiguity between GLib.Timeout and Gtk.Timeout (#11062)
- Use AC_CONFIG_HEADERS in configure.in.in (#11063)
- Unlock mutex in connect instead of connect_thread, otherwise we'd try
to unlock an unlocked mutex (#10366)