ANNOUNCE: xfce4-cpufreq-plugin 1.1.1 released
h.judt at gmx.at
Tue Dec 23 14:04:23 CET 2014
xfce4-cpufreq-plugin 1.1.1 is now available for download from
What is xfce4-cpufreq-plugin?
xfce4-cpufreq-plugin shows the current CPU frequency and governor in the
panel, and the frequencies and governors and more information for all
CPUs in a separate overview. Note that at the moment, it does not permit
to change any of these CPU settings.
Release notes for 1.1.1
This release improves the widgets layout, fixes panel resize issues and
includes a few other small fixes and patches by other people. Thanks to
Jani Vaelimaa and Guido Berhoerster and to the testers for their
contributions. Last but not least, there are again numerous translation
updates, so many thanks to the translators.
Detailed release notes:
* Fix panel resizing caused by freq format function (bug #10385)
* Various other widget layout fixes and simplifications
* Fix missing return type of cpufreq_show_about (bug #10343)
* Fix typo in panel-plugin/Makefile.am (bug #10332)
* Various other fixes to the build system
* Many translation updates
More information about the Xfce-announce