ANNOUNCE: xfce4-time-out-plugin 1.0.1 released
landry.breuil at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:10:13 CEST 2012
xfce4-time-out-plugin 1.0.1 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: e1590a4abf9a27ce0d030ae0ad8d6c6752b9fc05
MD5 checksum: b6e4a3145d31c341e2506fb17b014587
What is xfce4-time-out-plugin?
This plugin makes it possible to take periodical breaks from the
computer every X minutes. During breaks it locks your screen. It
optionally allows you to postpone breaks for a certain time.
Release notes for 1.0.1
This release fixes an annoying crasher when seconds were not displayed,
aswell as a gtk warning which was badly spamming session logs.
- Port to libxfce4ui
- Build the plugin as a module
- Fix double-free when seconds are not displayed (bug #7538)
- Port to GtkTooltip and fix bug #6157
- Emit the 'update' signal only if the countdown is running
- Only call gtk_progress_set_percentage() with valid value (bug #7660)
More information about the Xfce-announce