ANNOUNCE: ristretto 0.2.0 released

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Mon Oct 17 17:38:31 CEST 2011

ristretto 0.2.0 is now available for download from

  http://archive.xfce.org/src/apps/ristretto/0.2/ristretto-0.2.0.tar.bz2
  http://archive.xfce.org/src/apps/ristretto/0.2/ristretto-0.2.0.tar.bz2.md5
  http://archive.xfce.org/src/apps/ristretto/0.2/ristretto-0.2.0.tar.bz2.sha1

  SHA1 checksum: 0f6b22c2091a904067630ae1286becb7a117f9ec
   MD5 checksum: 85e9b3d83309cdd84898f35b8d223121

What is ristretto?
==================

Ristretto is an image-viewer for the xfce desktop environment.

Website:
  http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/applications/ristretto

Release notes for 0.2.0
=======================

I am pleased to announce ristretto 0.2.0.
Do not be alarmed, the interface has changed a bit since the previous
release. I've been told that this is a good thing. ;-)

The list of changes is as followed:

0.2.0
=====
- Fix bug #6866 (Improve the sorting algorythm for filenames)
- Fix bug #8025 (Add Stock-icon to set-wallpaper menu-item)
- Fix bug #7867 ( Fix a problem where the image-viewer is updated too
  often, sometimes indefinately until the widget-size is changed
again.)
- Improve open-file and close-file behaviour
- Hide thumbnailbar when no images are opened
- Add option to merge the 2 toolbars into one
- Fix memory-leak of the thumbnail pixbuf
- Make open-entire-folder the default and remove the option from the
  preferences dialog
- Show the toolbar when going to fullscreen-mode without any open
images
- Fix error with open-dialog because current-uri is not set correctly.
- Reduce timeout before toolbar is hidden from 3000 to 500ms