[ANNOUNCE] Xfce 4.2.2
fourdan at xfce.org
Tue May 17 21:40:09 CEST 2005
The Xfce development team is glad to announce Xfce 4.2.2, a maintenance
and bug fix release of Xfce 4.2 (current latest stable branch of Xfce).
As usual, source and binary packages are available from Sourceforge.net,
Xfce.org and all the usual mirrors.
Here follows a summary of changes since previous version:
* new and updated translations: bn_IN, ca, cs, el, el_GR, eo, eu, fi, hu, ja, ko, mr, pl, ro, vi,
* new french documentation.
* fix various colors issues with ExoIconBar, prelight colors for treeview, Adobe® Acrobat 7, progress bar, combo box, gtk scales (#848).
* check ~/.local/share/pixmaps/ as a fallback (#731).
* fix compiling with --enable-debug=full (#843),
* remove C99 variable declaration and C++ comments.
* fix a bug with ALSA.
* fix a crash with the MCS plugin.
* taskbar: Add a command option "--monitor=x" to allow specifying which monitor to use in Xinerama mode.
* fix translation problems with menu panel plugin,
* fix bug where binding 'xfdesktop -menu' only works sporadically (#441),
* fix unresolved symbol problem with menu module.
* fix property dialog crahsing on FreeBSD (#945),
* fix library version info not set on the properties module (#882, #249),
* fix fstab parsing (#524),
* fix compilation issues with ansi compiler and gcc4 (#862).
* make bsdlpr plugin compile,
* change CUPS detection code,
* set correct ld flags (#871),
* add support for printcap aliases (#821),
* fix MCS plugin.
* fix mouse buttons being left ungrabbed when focus was transfered to an unmanaged window,
* document hidden option "workspace_scroll" (#948),
* various focus issues (#759, #869, #899, #905, #924, #931),
* fix pixmap depth not being properly set (#895),
* refresh frame when "skip taskbar" state changes (#898),
* allow seemless windows to be hidden from kbd shortcuts,
* code cleanup.
The Xfce development team.
More information about the Xfce-announce