[Xfce-advocacy] a question about including XFCE in the ig desktop meeting of 2009

Agustín Benito Bethencourt abenito at grupocpd.com
Sat Jun 21 13:56:09 CEST 2008

Hi all,

as you might know, it is planned to celebrate both GUADEC and Akademy together
in 2009. I'm part of the Gran Canaria Desktop Meeting candidature to  host
both events.

I want to know if you have made any movement to add XFCE to that event or, at
least, have presence on it. If we finally host it, I would like to open
conversations with both, GNOME and KDE to have XFCE somehow there.

saludos
--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Grupo CPD