[Xfce-advocacy] Call for conferences for the RMLL

Vincent Untz vuntz at gnome.org
Sun Mar 19 18:24:29 CET 2006

Hi,

(please keep me on cc since I'm not subscribed to this list)

I'm organizing a desktop track for the RMLL [1], which is a big free
software meeting in France. It will happen on 4-8 July.

As I'd like to see a lot of diversity in this track, I'm actively
looking for conferences for various projects. I'd be very glad to see a
conference about XFCE there.

Conferences can be held in english or french and should last ~40 minutes
(with the questions). They can be technical (for developers) or
non-technical (for users). The final program for the track will be
decided in May.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question or to propose a
conference,

Thanks,

[1] http://www.rmll.info/

Vincent