[Xfce-advocacy] T-Shirts and other stuff

Max fanopanic at amd.co.at
Thu Apr 21 01:41:27 CEST 2005

Hi there!

I would really like to have T-Shirts or maybe a coffee mug with the XFCE
mouse/logo. First because it's pretty cool and secondly it would be
gratis advertising. I don't think XFCE has merchandise stuff yet. Maybe
somebody can look into cafepress.com or a similar site.

This might even show some revenue (although I am unsure what your
economical goals are, since I did not find the almost obligatory
"Paypal"-Donate button that every OSS site has nowadays :) ).

Cheers,

Max.