Thunar and Desktop Accessibility

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 22:34:03 CET 2012

Hi,
I have heard that there are code releases that make the desktop and Thunar work better with Orca. I tried building from git but ran into problems, so I am going to have to wait til the new version is released and packaged for Arch. I was just wondering how much longer it will be before the release? I love XFCE, and having full access to the file manager and desktop/pannels would just be icing on the cake lol.
Thanks
Storm
--
Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html