running orca and xfce 4.10

Jonathan Nadeau j.nadeau at charter.net
Tue May 22 02:39:45 CEST 2012

Hello list,

I just installed xfce 4.10 on my ubuntu 12.04 install. Prior to this I
was running GNome-shell. I have all of the accessibility packages
installed. When I booted intoi xfce I pressed alt and f2 and orca
started. But I can't get orca to read any of the menus or the desktop.
Is there something I need to do in order for Orca to access the
desktopand menus? Any help would be great thanks for your time and help
and thanks for all of your work and congrats on the release! Oh the
reason why I'm trying this is because I heard the 4.10 release was going
to have more accessibility.