[Xfc-dev] XFCE Foundation Classes alive ??

Kent Asplund hoglet at solit.se
Fri Oct 22 19:55:13 CEST 2010

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:29:39 -0500
"Edwin F. Lopez A." <edwinflopez at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kent.
>
> Changing the look and feel in netbeans is really easy. You may do it in two
> different ways:
> by command line, e.g.: neatbeans --laf GTK
> editing the "netbeans.conf" configuration file (see more here):
> http://blogs.sun.com/netbeansphp/entry/how_to_change_look_and
>
> Regards.
> --
> =======================
> Edwin F. López A.
> =======================
Thank you. Then I might give it a second try. I have a vague memory of
changing look and feel and getting something that was similar to GTK
but with wrong font size. Now it does seem to work satisfactory
however.

Did I misunderstand you or is it that you have not tried to use
Eclipse and/or Netbeans as an C++ IDE? If you have then what was
missing for you?

Regards
/Kent

--
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying
to please everybody.