[Xfc-dev] Adding printing to XFC

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Tue May 1 23:14:42 CEST 2007

Kok, Auke wrote:
>> * Web page for documentation and reference.
>> * Wiki for FAQ and on going development
>
> you can combine those, but some prefer to keep them separate. I'd say that the
> current documentation is pretty good in itself so try to keep that model.
Documentation is not my strong side, but I like what Jeff have done so
far and will try to keep and expand it that way.

But my view is that the "dynamic" part of the documentation, makes more
sense to keep in wiki, and if it matures i will move it to a more pure
html like the rest.

> yes, the component (XFC) is already there, so just start using it :)
I have noticed ... thanks.

> sounds great!
Just found that this task included wrapping of cairo too, so I will go
back to work :-)

/BL