[Xfc-dev] newbie tried compiling

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Sat Feb 24 11:05:49 CET 2007

s|s wrote:

> I was looking at xfc with keen interest. Recently, I got the trunk
> compiled. Core libraries compile correctly.
On what platform are you using XFC ?

> Problem is with xfc/examples/core/iochannel/iochannel.cc. in line 65
> line_out variable should be of type size_t.
I guess you mean "length_out" need to be size_t :-)

I have added the fix to my temp local SVN repos
(http://trac.lue.dk/xfc). I hope this one day will me merged with the
Xfce repos, and we get an active maintainer of this system, but I quess
that the Xfce folks are buzzy with there current release :-)

> otherwise great stuff
Yes I agree, it is so sad that the original author have diapered in the
  Australian bush for so long.

/BL