[Xfc-dev] XFC maintainer ....

Kok, Auke sofar at foo-projects.org
Thu Apr 19 18:32:35 CEST 2007

Bo Lorentsen wrote:
> Kok, Auke wrote:
>
>> could you order these by priority? also, there don't seem to be any xfc bugs
>> filed in bugzilla... perhaps a good start is to start filing these as a
>> worklist/checklist?
 >
> Ok, if this is the Xfce way then I will just do so ... just need to
> think about it for at few days :-)

well, the xfce bugzilla does have an Xfc component, but you're free to ignore it
completely, allthough that would probably not be beneficial :)

As for the priorities, I think it's awesome that you have concrete plans. I hope
that if you setup priorities, you can get other people involved now instead of
"later". Sometimes a blog post is sufficient, but being concrete does help a
lot. So, it's a suggestion

Cheers,

Auke