[Xfc-dev] XFC maintainer ....

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Wed Apr 18 23:32:00 CEST 2007

Hi ...

I have been handed the privilege of being maintainer of this XFC
project, and I am very happy about this as some of my efforts to improve
XFC will become useful for others. too.

My plan for XFC is this :

     * SourceView (done)
     * Debian packages (done)
     * GTK 2.10 printing support !
     * Xfce extensions
     * Simpler iterator model
     * Cleanup documentation
     * Stability, and bug fixes

These are based on my own needs, as I use XFC for some of my own
projects (some may even become official :-)).

I have developed C++ programs for many years (about 10 at least), and
have both been doing Gtkmm and even windows programming (also some work
with C++ frameworks back then). I work full time as programmer (in
Denmark), so this is still done in my spare time :-)

I am looking forward to making a better C++ framework for GTK+ and to
make an easy Xfce4 abstraction, to make future Xfce4 programming more
easy to do.

I start my carrier as maintainer with a weeks vercation, so please be
patient with me in the start :-)

/BL