[Xfc-dev] Problem with current xfc -dev debian packages

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Mon Apr 16 23:39:39 CEST 2007

Sylvain Vedrenne wrote:

> It doesn't work :o( ... but we're almost there! ;-)
I found the reason why it keeps working here but not for you. I tested
it on a project i have locally that uses xfcglade too, and that worked
as xfcglade, did the right thing.

New debian package set released (4.3.2-2), on day this may work for you
too :-)

> Replacing "-I/usr/include/xfce4/xfc" by "-I/usr/include/xfce4/" in the
> compilation line makes it work.
Yeps, I just need to make the make system produce this exactly, so this
will work as expected.

/BL