[Xfc-dev] A little help

Ricardo M tareasrick at yahoo.com.mx
Thu May 4 17:01:25 CEST 2006

Hi Benedikt
Thank you very much for your support

I've tried your approach, but i have a "Segmentation
Fault" on runtime. I've changed your suggest, making a
new ListStore class, with a constructor with your code
of course, but after compile, the first time to run,
works fine, but just another run and crash it again!
I can't see my mistake
Can you help me?
Thanks in advance

 --- Benedikt Meurer