[Xfc-dev] Can you help with a direction please?

Ricardo M tareasrick at yahoo.com.mx
Tue May 2 17:31:31 CEST 2006

Hi Jeff

Before anything, you've made a very good work!

Congratulations!

I was writting programs with Gtk+ 1.2 until i found
XFC, and now i'm migrating from Gtk+ to XFC, so i have
a question that i have looking for a while: In Gtk+
CList it's deprecated, what can i use now?

Maybe you've allready answered this, but i can't found
it in mailing lists archives.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work!
PS Sorry for my english, it's not good, but i'm practicing