[Xfc-dev] SourceView in XFC and more

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 21:20:12 CET 2006

On 12/8/06, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:
> Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> >
> > Auke Kok wrote:

> >> I'd rather keep a *stable* 4.4 branch and have real development work done in /trunk/
> >>

> > Agree with Auke - let's copy current trunk to a branch and let
> > someone with some time and commitment play with trunk for a bit.
> >
> Did anyone try to contact Jeff directly? Maybe Bo can do that.
>
> I think it is great that someone volunteers to pick up maintenance. Even
> though I've never used it myself, XFC sounds like a framework that
> deserves better than letting it fade away in our repositories.

I've emailed Jeff directly several times over the last few months.
I've gotten no answer. Considering his rather passionate plea to have
XFC included in Xfce, I really wonder if something major happened in
his personal life.

Regardless, I don't think he'd mind it if he came back and found his
project has continued on, with other devs for him to work with.

> cheers,
>     Jasper

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room