[Xfc-dev] SourceView in XFC and more

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 23:30:15 CET 2006

On 12/7/06, Auke Kok <sofar at foo-projects.org> wrote:
> Erik Harrison wrote:
> > Considering the status of 4.4, with us inches from release, I vote we
> > create a branch for this development in SVN, give Bo SVN access so he
> > can go ahead and start working, then see where the pieces fall after
> > 4.4.
> >
> > Any seconds from a more senior dev?
>
> I'd rather keep a *stable* 4.4 branch and have real development work done in /trunk/

I only recommended doing it this way to leave trunk for Jeff, should he return.

By all means, just setting aside 4.4 in a branch is just as
reasonable. But is the consensus to give Bo SVN access, and see if we
can get some continued work on this project?

> Auke

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room