[Xfc-dev] Wrapping the XFCE libs

Joeri Belis joeri.belis at nollekens.be
Thu Jul 14 10:34:01 CEST 2005

The mono people gave me the following info.

>"When I first started talking about code generation to coworkers the
response that I got was varied, but one tool was mentioned over and over
again, >SWIG. SWIG is a generator that makes it easy to build wrappers for C
and C++ code to talk with other languages as modules. It makes it so easy
>that SWIG has become the one tool that does the job. It's just so good, you
don't need anything else."

>From the following article:
>http://www.codegeneration.net/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=33

But not sure yet what libs need to wrapped or not.