[Xfc-dev] Compilation failure on IRIX

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Sat Apr 16 15:31:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've compiled Xfc in latest SVN on IRIX 6.5, at that time I had
encountered compilation error as follows (manually new-lined),

    in libXFCui/xfc/gdk

    spawn.cc: In function
   `char** <unnamed>::make_environment_for_screen(GdkScreen*, char**)':
    spawn.cc:67: error: `environ' undeclared (first use this function)
    spawn.cc:67: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
                         once for each function it appears in.)

    in tests/core/mainloop

    mainloop.cc: In static member function
   `static void MainLoopTest::io_pipe(Xfc::G::IOChannel**)':
    mainloop.cc:209: error: `pipe' undeclared (first use this function)
    mainloop.cc:209: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
                             once for each function it appears in.)

Without an attached patch compilation never succeed, but as you know
it's a just workaround, so please fix above errors by your way/style.

Regards,
--
Daichi