[Xfc-dev] xfc Widget class

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Mon Apr 4 16:41:14 CEST 2005

	Hi:

	This weekend I was trying to include the C code generated by
glade into xfc code in order to visually design GUI with glade.

	I found the Widget(Widget* p, bool) protected
explicit constructor.

	My question is: why is this constructor protected? This way I
cannot define something like

Widget *my_glade_widget=glade_func_that_creates_and_returns_widget();
Xfc::Gtk::Widget my_xfc_widget(my_glade_widget);

	Why is this constructor protected? There is some member
function to contruct a Gtk::Widget object from a Widget object pointer?

cheers

Xavier