[Thunar-workers] "Skip All" function

Kevin Crain kevin.crain1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 10:54:14 CEST 2010

I am running Thuanr 0.9.0 on Debian 5.0.  I am trying to copy multiple files
from one directory to another where many of the target files already exist.
There is a "Replace All" button but no "Skip All" button.  The last time I
looked at the source I believe there was a function there for "Skip All"
that was unimplemented.  Has that been implemented in the 1.0 version?  I
would download the source and locate it once again, but it seemed simpler to
just ask.

Thanks,
Kevin Crain