[Thunar-workers] fallback icons, wiki faq tip not working

Ryan Lessl ryan.lessl at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:30:17 CEST 2009

hello, i can't get thunar to show anything but the fallback icons.  i tried
the instructions at http://thunar.xfce.org/pwiki/documentation/faq "Why does
Thunar display the fallback icon for all files and folders?"  but i'm not
sure if i'm doing it right.  can somebody help me?

it says:

"
If you don’t want to run an XSETTINGS manager, you can also specify an icon
theme in your ~/.gtkrc-2.0. For example to use the Tango icon
theme<http://www.tango-project.org/>add a line

gtk-icon-theme-name = "Tango"

 to ~/.gtkrc-2.0 (just create the file if it does not exist).

"

does the .gtkrc-2.0 file go in my home folder?

i'm running blackbox, btw

thanks in advance