[Thunar-workers] Browsing in the tree just by keyboard no possible since v0.4

truell truell at web.de
Sat Jul 14 11:02:28 CEST 2007

Hello,

at first I want to say that Thunar is just great because it's small,
simple and has all I need for a file manager.

But there is one problem: I cannot open a directory node in the tree
without loosing the focus on the tree! The focus jumps right into the
content of the selected directory when pressing [enter] or [space].
With Thunar 0.4 that was not a problem, but since Thunar 0.5 is not
possible anymore to browse the tree just by keyboard - you have to use
the mouse or press the tab key two times to return to the tree.

It would be great if it would be possible to just press [Cursor right]
to open a node in the tree. Do you think you could add that feature to
a future release of Thunar?

Or alternatively, could you tell me where in the code of Thunar I need
to change a line so that the focus stays in the tree?

Regards a lot,
Andreas