[Thunar-dev] Thunarx API changes

Adam Plumb adamplumb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 00:59:55 CEST 2017

Hi Andre, I'm having some trouble building the gtkaction-replacement branch
from your repo.  I get this error:

thunar-abstract-icon-view.c:279:90: error: ‘thunar_abstract_icon_view_ui’
undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean
‘thunar_abstract_icon_view_init’?
   abstract_icon_view->priv->ui_merge_id =
gtk_ui_manager_add_ui_from_string (ui_manager, thunar_abstract_icon_view_ui,

              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              thunar_abstract_icon_view_init
thunar-abstract-icon-view.c:279:90: note: each undeclared identifier is
reported only once for each function it appears in
thunar-abstract-icon-view.c:280:78: error:
‘thunar_abstract_icon_view_ui_length’ undeclared (first use in this
function); did you mean ‘thunar_abstract_icon_view_init’?

  thunar_abstract_icon_view_ui_length, &error);

  thunar_abstract_icon_view_init

I'm also getting a bunch of gtk_action deprecation warnings that aren't
showing up on thunar master.  Any thoughts?