[Thunar-dev] ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.6.3 released
nick at xfce.org
Sun May 5 18:40:30 CEST 2013
thunar 1.6.3 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: 47660cbed5709d7d529f8774352813995dba0cef
MD5 checksum: 4f10d5d5576ce5127308d6badbac3afa
What is thunar?
Thunar is a modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment. It
has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.6.3
- Autotools updates.
- Allow keyboard shortcuts for user customizable actions (bug #1941).
- Prepend and later reverse for collecting selection.
- Some optimizations in renamer loop.
- Plug leak in file renamer (bug #9864).
- Escape name for sidepane tooltips (bug #10001).
- Revert "Remove image resolution from statusbar."
- Fix segfault when going back to removed directory (bug #9831).
- Translation updates: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan (Valencian), Czech,
Spanish (Castilian), French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian,
Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Dutch (Flemish), Norwegian
Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian,
Slovenian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan).
More information about the Thunar-dev