[Thunar-dev] ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.2.3 released
jannis at xfce.org
Tue Sep 20 22:40:06 CEST 2011
thunar 1.2.3 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: a05d0e14515d70c5ad94cca881822a707d366863
MD5 checksum: 0a2c36cdd3cb3a2ab52cbf6055415b85
What is thunar?
Thunar is a new modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment.
It has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.2.3
- Use glib functions for get/set cwd (bug #7522).
- Revert "Speed up initial start by loading the network item later
- Docs: On installation create relative paths in symlinks to images.
- Revert "Fix crash when opening a mountable drive with no media
- Fix crash when opening a mountable drive with no media (bug #7308)
in a way that does not break SMB shares (#bug 7774).
Patches by Ambroz Bizjak and Axel Sommerfeldt.
- Fix segfaults in case icons are missing or not found (bug #7880).
- Allow exec bit of MS-DOS executables and MSI to be changed
- Prevent falling back to an unexpected locale (bug #4746).
Patch by Martin JÃ¼rgens and Mark Trompell.
- Show translated names of desktop files (bug #7393).
Fix by Lionel Le Folgoc<lionel at lefolgoc.net>.
- Translation updates: Basque, Chinese (China), Dutch (Flemish),
Italian, Kazakh, Korean, Malay, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Castilian),
More information about the Thunar-dev