[Thunar-dev] Removal of the location button

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Mon Nov 7 08:04:33 CET 2011

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> wrote:
>>  * I can't remember having clicked it a single time.
>
> Sounds like a valid and well-argumented reason to drop it. +1 for me.

I agree, today is the first time I pressed it, and I did not expect to
see the shortcuts there. I expected a history, or a list of parent-
and grandparent-folders. But definitely no shortcuts.

When I read Jannis' comment on IRC, I have been looking around the
thunar interface for 20sec before I found the button. And then I still
had doubts if I had the right one. Thanks for the screenshot, it helps
:-)

Stephan