[Thunar-dev] ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.2.1 released
jannis at xfce.org
Sun Jan 30 19:35:46 CET 2011
thunar 1.2.1 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: 3517faff327b11871d7ef89aae2a8b9974d6edd7
MD5 checksum: d8dce796890619d67aed0cd7ef84c7b1
What is thunar?
Thunar is a new modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment.
It has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.2.1
- Paste files in correct order (bug #6504).
- Fix truncated strings when loading and storing emblems (bug #7171).
- Only erase top-level items from trash (bug #7147).
- Don't interpret file display names as format strings (bug #7128).
- Ship stock_folder-copy.png and stock_folder-move.png icons with
Thunar itself (bug #6851).
- Fix segfault when calling strcasecmp with NULL parameters (bug
- Only change the Name field when renaming desktop files (bug #7155).
- Force desktop file reload after changing the Name field.
- Fix memory leak caused by not destroying the rename job.
- Translation updates: Galician, Romanian, Swedish.
More information about the Thunar-dev