[Thunar-dev] Arrange Items by Access Time

Jordan Mendler jordanmendler at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 14:46:55 CET 2011

Thanks. Is there somewhere I should file the bug, or is it already
registered?

./thunar/thunar-abstract-icon-view.c and ./thunar/thunar-preferences.c make
references to the other sort methods without mentioning access time.

I thought add   { "sort-by-atime", NULL, N_ ("Sort By Access Time"), NULL,
N_ ("Keep items sorted by their modification date"),
THUNAR_COLUMN_DATE_ACCESSED, },
 to line 124 of thunar-abstract-icon-view.c and adding
THUNAR_COLUMN_DATE_ACCESSED to the other references would fix it, but they
didn't...

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 5:39 AM, Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 05:32:35 -0800
> Jordan Mendler <jordanmendler at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > So I looked through the code and see THUNAR_COLUMN_DATE_ACCESSED is
> > there, but despite adding it into the various areas I thought the
> > option to sort by atime is still not working. Can anyone suggest how
> > I may go about doing this?
>
> This appears to be a bug. Sorting by access time is only available in
> details view, not in icon or list view.
>
>  - Jannis

Jordan Mendler

jordanmendler.com | jmendler at ucla.edu